Saturday 27 March 2010

Winds of change!!!!

All of us would have been familiar with the saying "There is nothing that is constant but change" - and I truly agree with the above statement. This thought came onto me when someone told me I had changed. For the very short tempered person I was, the immediate thought that came to me was - "So what? Yes I have changed!!!!".On thinking about it a bit deeper, I realized that it was not only me but all people around me who have also changed.For me change is good. There can be absolutely no situation wherein a person is just the same over a very long period of time. Having said that, I also agree that this change is acceptable unless it does not change your core-values. Exposure triggers change.The way we look at things and deal with things changes over a period of time owing to where you are and what kind of people you interact with.This triggers change.When I think of it, over the period of the last 5 years, situations and circumstances have changed me as a person.There is definitely a difference to the way I look at certain things and there is a difference to the way I perceive "right" and "wrong". And I feel its is not wrong to yield to the change process. We all are evolving and change is inevitable. As I said earlier, if the change has not changed you as a person, and deep inside you are the same, and if the people who matter accept you for who you are and not compare you to who you were - Its fine!!!

2 comments:

Nivedh said...

Any change which is +ve is a welcome change and yes as people we do evolve and changes are inevitable. It is as I agree with you as the situation demands...

In the last 6 years I have changed a lot, good an bad. I do reflect on the bad and covnert into good but yes change has happened and people around me acknowledge that. Lucky!!

Ramesh G said...

Change is a constant and it is the one which shapes everything. We see we hear we learn all these inputs synthasise in us which normally changes us i.e our outlook, understanding and impressions. This gives us the exposure which may reflect as changed perspectives. When we imbibe these it causes a change in us. So long as change is perceived by others as conducive for them it will be acceptable.. or else the worse..

keep musing...